cross

cross

Friday, March 11, 2011

New Scooter

Well, gas isn't getting any cheaper soon, if ever again, so we decided to get something that would get a little better mileage, like 125mpg better! Pretty cool ride for running local errands and yea, it might just work for motorpacing as well.
Last weekend Curly had his buddies over for his birthday party. I think I'm still a little sleep deprived from that night even a week later.
Hmmmm...... Birthday dinner at the Cheesecake Factory!

That's about it for this week, not much to report on the riding front, bunch of family stuff and a busy work schedule has changed my riding dynamics. This weekend should be pretty good for training and maybe even a race on Sunday. I guess I should check for typing errors in my post. That last post was a doosy as far a misspelling and grammar errors. You can tell how tired I was when I typed my post by how many errors I made in my post. I'll have to work on that one.

No comments: