cross

cross

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tuesday KC Crit Week #5

Here we go!!!! Into the headwind! Tonight we had a much bigger group with a few big hitters to spice things up. The TREK regional team was there as well as Matt and Bill from the Mercy team. Add in Brian Jensen and you end up with one hard race. It didn't take long for the race to blow apart .
And away they go, the break forms and it's over for the rest of us. The chase kept it respectable and we brought back the guys that got shelled in the break.
Where's Shadd?
So it ended up like this. Steve, Brian, and Shadd.
Then the field sprint. Pretty ugly one as it's uphill and into the wind. Those that went early died and most were just too tired to care. I actually rode a bit better than I thought I would. I guess the crappy riding in Lincoln last weekend was better training than I thought.
On a related note, look at all those white legs!
YEA for warm weather!!!!!!!!!

No comments: