cross

cross

Friday, September 26, 2008

Yesterday I managed to finish off my cross bikes. A few changes are still in store, but other than actually riding them before the race to get the bugs out, I'm done. Today I built up Bill M's bike. Scott frame with a Red group, very nice. I also saw a really nice, and very light (16lb) Ridley in the shop as well. It's going to be a bike show at the cross race this Sunday.


And you thought only screwball Nebraskans wore these on football Saturdays. Nope, my son can find one in Kansas and even though we are true Husker fans I've all ways found this hat somewhat embarrassing.
Yea, it's that time of the year, time for my family to figure out how to put that many candles on my birthday cobbler. Yes...I said cobbler. Berry cobbler, and it's awesome! You can see the numbers, that puts me in the 50-55 group at next years cross nationals. Isn't it weird that age group athletes get excited as they get older and become the young guy in the group again. Just think, every five years you start over again. Of course the herd gets a little thin after a while.:)

No comments: