cross

cross

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

One goal down + a few Mercer Pic's

















When I made the decision to go to some of the USGP races I set a few goals to shoot for during the series. This was one of them, getting on the podium. I've got to thank my coach Adam, last week I was really doubting my fitness and he helped me to realize that I was really better off than I thought. Looks like he was right and the plan is working.
















The Elite Mens start. This was only 50ft off the start line and they were all ready flying.















By time the Elite Womens race went off the course was starting to get a line in some places.

All the big guns on the front row and ready to rip!















Logan and Joe buried somewhere in the middle of the grid, a tough place to start. At least they surrounded the U-23 series leader.
















The battle at the front of the womens race was fun to watch.




Meridith was 3rd again. Awesome result, I bet she would be battling for the lead if she could start inside the top 15.

Fun in Lincoln this weekend, cross for us, K-State VS Nebraska in football, good times for sure.

No comments: