cross

cross

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

TNW KC

I'm still working from a different computer so no pictures this week, sorry. Kind of a different race this week for the Mercy crew. Before the race we all had different reasons to be tired or sick, and just decided that we were all going to sit in until half way. That's pretty much how it played out until a few of the guys rolled off the front and got a gap. The race was gone and I spent a bit of time patrolling the front while we had a few guys off. The attacks continued and at one point we actually had split the field but didn't finish it off. I guess that's the advantage of having a fast finisher on the team. As for me, I could tell I was on a bad day when I was doing intervals before the race and it just didn't get much better. Helped the team as much as I could before I started to cramp with 5 laps to go. It was a bummer to watch the team line up to launch Shadd and not be there to help. No crit next week due to the holiday but we'll be back at it in 2 weeks.


Results:


  1. Shadd Smith

  2. Ben Stover

  3. Scott Stevens

  4. Mark Cole

  5. Doug Plumer

Congrats to Scott! After trying to get a point for the past 2 years be finally hit the jackpot with a 3rd place.

Hopefully my other computer will be back from the shop soon and I'll have my points spreadsheet back so I can figure out the current standings.

Looks like some of the Mercy crew are heading to Texas this weekend to race. Due to some daycare issues I can't make that trip so it looks like I may hit a few days at Quad Cities instead.

Hmmmm.... I need some pictures!

No comments: