cross

cross

Friday, November 26, 2010

Here we go.......

The final push begins. On the road to Jingle Cross.

Day one @ Jingle cross: Got to make this a short one, it's late. We are just settling in for the night and it's 11:00pm. The Elite race started @ 7:30pm under the lights so it was a late night at the races. Joe has recovered from the crash in Ft Collins for a 18th place finish. Results for the 35+/45+ race were screwed up for a long time but I think Matt and Bill were both top 10. After crashing and dropping my chain a few times I managed to get back to the front of the race with 2 laps to go and win. Definitely a rough way to start the weekend but at least I didn't make any of my injuries worse.

Got to get to bed. I'll have a better report tomorrow when I have more time.

No comments: