cross

cross

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Spring Break

What a change from last year, last year at this time we were hanging out in Playa del Carmen, Mexico and drinking Corona's on the beach. This year we had Corona's in the kitchen watching it start to snow. That's a bit of a bummer but at least the weather is supposed to get better in the next few days. I guess it's just as well, that's my limit on beer anyway.
JoBro got his first injury of Spring Break on the first day. Nothing lasting, just a bruise from a over aggressive Lazer tag game. It's going to be tough to keep the boys busy this week with the weather kind of iffy.
I won't even get into riding this weekend. I'll just say that it was pretty slow and painful. I did see some pretty cool graffiti as I was rolling along near downtown. There are some amazing artists around that just decided to work in a little different medium.
I finally got a frame for my poster that Smitty gave me from Gravel Worlds. I think you can get updates for this years event here. As far as I can see there isn't a field limit but registration is open so get in while you can. Well, time to go. I'm working nights this week since I have to be home with the boys so I better get some sleep. At least I went in early today so I'm ahead right now. My guess is that it's going to slow down later this week since it's snowing at the moment.

No comments: