cross

cross

Monday, June 11, 2012

Tulsa Tough

I just don't know what to say about last weekend in Tulsa. Friday night was awesome and I rode great. Probably the best race I had this year and if it weren't for a little brain fart in the last few laps I would of had a better finish. Unfortunately it wasn't long after the race I started to feel pretty crappy and things went downhill from there. The rest of the weekend pretty much spiraled downhill from there. In each race I had less power and endurance and it became more of a challenge just to finish the races.  I had some symptoms that something was medically wrong but decided to wait until we got home to have it checked out.

Today I spent most of the day going from doctor to doctor but I think we have a solid diagnosis and the treatment plan sounds good. Overall I shouldn't be off the bike too much so even though the Tour of KC may be out the Tour of Lawrence if definitely a go. It's just another setback but what can you do.

No comments: