cross

cross

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Nice day for a MTB ride

I finally talked myself into a MTB ride. The last two times I went out on the MTB I ended up injured. To top it off both times were right before big cross races. Needless to say I've been a bit spooked to even try to ride when I thought there was any chance I might fall. But, I finally couldn't take the trainer anymore so I called Scott up and we headed out to Shawnee Mission Park.

We got in 4 good laps before the trails started to get a little slick and we decided to call it a day. We ran into a few other guys that we knew and ended up with a group of 4. Jim Cummings and John Tunaken made up the other two. John is an old friend from 20yrs ago when I still lived in Omahaand now he lives in KC. Nice to see him still riding.
So now I've got to start packing for a trip to SRAM School in Colorado Springs. I should be fun to learn all about all of the new components that they have and I definitely need a refresher on fork and shock overhauls. Sean and I will have lot's O' photos when we return. Till then............


No comments: