cross

cross

Monday, April 28, 2008

Go Noah!

Go Noah!

I think this was the first full length race for my friend Kevin's son Noah. I guess hanging out with dad rubbed off on him and he rode a great stage race to finished 1st overall. I'm a bit blown away by the fact that Kevin and I were roommate's in our college years and now we have sons racing. The next few years are really going to be fun. I do think it's awesome that he put the first win of the year on the books for the Lincoln Industries crew. Now it's time for the old guys to get it in gear.
Poppa Kevin had a good weekend as well with a 4th overall in the Pro 1-2 race. Could of rode the 40+ race but he still likes to mix it up with Brian Jensen and the rest of the fast guys in the Pro 1-2 races.
Both Troy and Don had good races as well. Hopefully I'll be able to get out there in a few weeks and try to help get some results for the team.

No comments: