cross

cross

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Yep, that's me, overdressed as usual. When I rode into the shop in the morning it was 35 degrees and it was 60 by time I went riding. I just didn't have any more room in my pockets to take any more off. Oh well....... the summer can't come soon enough.

See the construction in the background. Guess I should of stopped when the sign said DANGER BLASTING


So naturally as I'm thinking I need to hurry up and get out of there I got a flat. Quickest flat I've changed in quite a while.

Snuck out and got a few hours in Friday afternoon before going to baseball practice for Jonas.
Saturday it was a double header with both boys having soccer games in the AM. Got out on the road with Scott for a few hours. Pretty tired from the week so it's probably good that I passed on racing.

Back out tomorrow with a noon game for Jonas. Hmmmm... MTB ride before the game or road ride after?

1 comment:

Lis Heal said...

We're thinking of doing a dirt road ride tomorrow am if you're interested!