cross

cross

Sunday, May 4, 2008

What did you do this weekend Part 2

I don't know about you but my weekend was all about baseball/t-ball/soccer games.
First up was Friday with Jonas's baseball game followed by his birthday dinner. Got a picture of Jonas getting a hit in the game where his team again won big. Dinner was a late night affair for the kids but we were sticking with our traditional birthday dinner.
Saturday began fairly early with Eli's t-ball, (which conflicted with soccer so only one game for him today). Then Jonas had his soccer game followed by another baseball game. Eli's game was amusing as usual, and Jonas's soccer team played well and held the game at a 1-1 tie until the last few minutes. They lost but it was their best effort yet. Jonas won yet again in baseball.
Speaking of dinner, check out the picture of the snake. Heard some of the kids yelling at Eli's game and went over to check it out. That snake isn't that big but by time we left the snake had most of the frog in it's mouth. It was a real hit with the kids.
I had to include a pic of Jonas the rib king. The boy loves his ribs. And yes, that's a 32oz glass of Sam Adams for me. Knowing what was coming on Saturday had me priming on Friday night. I had to get my coach on.
Sunday I did actually get out and ride. Got 4 hours solo out in the sun and actually got tan lines for the first time this season. With my pasty white body I could of got tan line in the first 1/2 hour but what the heck. Cool ride south/southwest on some nice back roads. Sometimes it's just nice to go out and cruise. It seems crazy but my next race my be Tulsa tough so I better start training.

No comments: