cross

cross

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tuesday Crit

Tonight's crit again proved that you really can't predict what's going to happen. The pattern of the races are changing from the weekly breakaway to a late break or field sprint. The races seem to get faster every week so I guess summer is here. Tonight it was attack, attack, attack, and then with 10 minutes to go a group of about 6 got off that got whittled down to 3, and then 2 with 1 lap to go. Adam Lang made a great move and attacked up the hill to stay away for third.
For some reason I didn't commit to jumping with Adam which put me on the front with a half a lap to go. Nothing left to do but lead out the sprint and get out of the way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tom--

I'm sorry I didn't have better legs in our early break. I think Sunday hurt a bit more than I thought. That headwind was nasty. You raced well as usual.

Justin