cross

cross

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tuesday Crit


Ok, so this isn't the best picture of Chris but I wanted to test out my new camera. Shadd was the winner tonight out a 2 man breakaway with Jeremy. Kind of weird back in the field, nobody really wanted to chase so we pretty much cruised and waited for the sprint. Andy C. and Chris did the perfect lead out from 2 laps to go and I was able to jump on the train for the sprint. I've got to thank Mark Cole for giving me Bill's wheel with 2 to go. Overall I think I'm beginning to get over whatever I had over the weekend. I've still got the sinus headache but with more sleep it should be gone tomorrow.
Speaking of headaches being over............I no longer have to work nights!!!!!!!!!!!
Yea....I'll take the kids to the shop tomorrow morning and then school starts on Thursday. I love hanging out with the kids but I get nothing done around the house and I'm tired and cranky from working nights.

No comments: