cross

cross

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Last Day of Summer Vacation

Today was the last day of summer vacation for the kids. I'm sure all of the parents in the Shawnee Mission School District are all letting out a sigh of relief tonight. It will be nice to get back into some kind of routine. On the kids last day off they got stuck in the shop in the morning but they did get to begin our day in junk food heaven. McDonalds for breakfast and then plenty of shacks later at the pool. Jeez, I still feel bloated but they had a good time and what a good way to end the summer.

Yeah, I know...the hair has to go. So tonight I did what every good parents does when school starts tomorrow.....I made it worse! Actually Jonas couldn't look any worse so I think the haircut may of helped. As for Eli......I'm pretty sure I gave him a mullet but it's hard to tell when it's wet. Mom's having a fit but hey, at least I left enough for a professional save the day.

No comments: