cross

cross

Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Years Ride and a pic of Joe....finally!


















Finally found a picture of Joe racing in Europe, Yeaaaaa.
















Ok, now I realize that I'm a dork who doesn't like to be cold. Add that to the fact that I have no style and really don't care, if it's warm I'll wear it. But before I even got to the door yesterday I heard,"Yo, Todd Wells called and he wants his UGGS back". Yep, the 2010 cycling season is going to be a interesting one. Rolled over to Bill's place for a New Years ride and due to the cold temps it was a fairly short one. Still it was good just to get out on the bike again and it actually wasn't bad after a while.















Yea..... it was that cold. Brrrrrrrrrrr
















Missed the memo and forgot to wear my KCCX jacket. What can I say, I went for a something a little thicker. While we were all grumping about the weather Alex was smiling as usual.
Looks like more snow for the cross race tomorrow, should be fun to watch.

No comments: