cross

cross

Monday, January 18, 2010

The week in pictures, I saved the best for last.

It's been a busy week, on the bike quite a bit everyday and some type of event with the kids kept us hopping. With the shop pretty slow I have the time to get out and ride but it's been cold, messy conditions. I guess I can't complain, it's been a much better workout than I would get on the trainer.
















Skate party for the kids during the week. Decided to skip this part of my recovery and just watch. Curly is getting the hang of rolling the little wheels. Pinky, he's off with his buddies terrorizing the girls.
















Went to Snowcreek ski area in Weston, MO to take the boys skiing on Saturday night. Just what I needed after a 5 hour ride! Decided not to ski to save the knee so I spent 5 hours walking from slope to slope. It was fun to see the boys get better as the night went on. Time to head for Colorado and let them try the real deal again.
















Not sure what's going on here. Really, I got nothing........


Yea, there's a story to go with this one..........
















I'll give you the readers digest version....Rolling out of town Saturday and Choch has a tire issue. We stop and Bill assumes the position with the punp and begins to stroke away. We all notice that Bill looks like he's done this before and about then a SUV pulls up at the light. Joe notices the woman sitting in the passenger seat looking at Bill and smiling. She can see Joe looking at her and she busts out laughing. About then the window rolls down and the guy driving says something like, "I can tell you that looks mighty strange". Haven't laughed that hard in a while..........

















Can't forget about this guy, 15 year old kid with grandma in the passenger seat harassing Bill. The same day Tilford and Stolte get threated by a guy with a snowball, and Joe all most got hit by a lady running a red light. Must of been a full moon...........

1 comment:

Mark Studnicki said...

No full moon, just another road ride in Johnson County. I went out yesterday and got buzzed pretty close by some old man that signaled to me to get over, or in my case, off the road.