cross

cross

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Pic's from the week and Tue crit results

















Yep, it's getting to be cross season. I went out and got some new shoes to run in. Not that I'm actually going to train in them, as my coach said; "it's for injury prevention". That's pretty much the truth, with a balky knee I don't spend too much time running. Kind of miss running, I used to run cross country and track in High School before I gave it up for Motocross and knee injuries. Oh well, maybe after I get a knee replacement.

So Mathgeek tells me that her co-workers husband bought an old convertible sports car. Kind of a empty nester type of deal. Made it sound like it was an older car, maybe a bit of a fixer upper. So one day the hubby was out of town and the girls decided to play and go for a cruise. Then she showed up in this........

Getting closer, still have to hang some cabinets and some other things but at least we have our room back.



I did may annual pilgrimage to Cleveland...........MO! I'm not sure if the population has changed since last year but if all you have to do is change the sticker it really doesn't matter.


Yikes!!!! Yes cross season is truly here! The rest of the Reynolds wheels have arrived and now there is a ton of tires to be glued before Cross Vegas and the first USGP.
But first there is the last event of the road season. 4 days of racing at Gateway Cup in St.Louis.
Tonight was the next to the last Tue crit of the season. Crazy hot with a small turnout for the A race. Kind of a boring race with just a few people really interested to attacking or getting away. Most people were just waiting for the sprint and that's how it played out in the end. I went in with a few goals from my coach so that was all that I was worried about. Hmmmm one more week to go.
Results:
  1. Christian Beatty
  2. Mark Cole
  3. Paul Fancher

  4. Pete Greig
  5. Scott Stevens
Overall Points as of 8/31/10 :

Shadd Smith 71
Joe Schmalz 36
Mark Cole 35
Nick Coil 20
Christain Beattie 14
Phil Gronniger 13
Andy Chocha 11
David Hedjuk 11
Bill Marshall 10
Andrew Coe 9
Ben Stover 8
Tom Price 7
Jason Knight 7
Paul Fancher 6
Matt Ochs 5
Walt Bleser 5
Scott Stevens 5
Brian Bradley 4
Matt Ankeny 4
Brian Jensen 3
Steve Songer 3
Josh Crow 2
Bill Stolte 2
Joe Houston 2
Doug Plumer 2
Adam Mills 2
John Pahlman 2
Pete Greig 2
Doug Obershaw 1
Jeff Seese 1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everyone was content on a sprint finish for third watching mercy and epic solo off the front for the last three... ;0)