cross

cross

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Source Endurance / KCCX Cross Clinic















Last weekend was the official beginning of the cross season for me. We had a cross clinic that was fun for everybody there. The only bummer is that I didn't have enough time to ride as I was too busy setting up bikes with Reynolds wheels. At least one of my bike finally got off the hook in the garage.















Some of the guys got in a few hot laps like Joe, seen here ripping a off camber turn.

Getting lined up for for one of the play races. Time to use the skills they spent the day learning.


Small groups for the classes were in session most of the day.

Nice course with off cambers, elevation changes, tricky turns. Matlock and I taught the good line, the bad line, and the passing line, in some of the corners.
So cross is definitely in full swing. I'm so busy building bikes and gluing tubies that I'm just about done with cross before it even gets started. This weekend is the first race for the team and even though we are a bit behind in preparations we will be ready to race. I guess it's a good warm up for the first USGP.

No comments: