cross

cross

Monday, March 7, 2011

Poor Bubba, James Stewart has to be the fastest, most talented dude on a dirt bike in years but with the speed comes some wicked crashes. I watched the race the section that he crashed on really wasn't that hard. He was doing going incredibly fast through one section and gaining tons of time on everybody else and of course, if he screwed up, it was gonna hurt. That part, the crashing, is the part of racing motocross that I don't miss.
Joe won a race down in Texas last weekend for his new team, Elbowz Racing. Pretty cool to see him riding well all ready this year. It's going to be fun to see how he does against the big guns next weekend when he travels to California for Redlands.
The training camp for the Mercy Cycling crew is coming up next week but I don't think we will see the sights that the Cal Giant crew had at their camp. I guess that's the difference between the forests of Arkansas and the Redwood forests of California. I'm not complaining, I'll take the different terrain and a little warmer weather any day.


Hmmmm, rainy day tomorrow, maybe I'll actually have time to build up my now bike.........

No comments: