cross

cross

Monday, February 11, 2013

OK......cross isn't quite over

5 to go, 5 to go, 5 to goooooooooo, 5 races that is. Yes it seem crazy but there is still 2 weeks of cyclocross in europe. Last weekend there were 2 races and both of them were fun to watch. I know Mathgeek is more than ready for the cross season to end but these last few races are exciting to me. At least the racing /training side of cross is over for me. My rest week officially ended today and with it my off season. I had planned to take a week completely off the bike and then I got the flu. It looks like it may be a few more days before I get back to training but it will be soon enough.

It is kind of weird to race so long that cross actually extended in to the road season. The road team raced last weekend, just 1 week after Worlds. I have not even had time to plan for the road/MTB season yet and everybody is done with their training camps all ready. Oh well, I'll get there. But in the mean time I'll be checking out the cross races until the end of the month.

This looks like a great course from last weekend. Bpost Bank Trophee Lile

No comments: