cross

cross

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Just hanging out

How time flies when you are sitting on the couch. Or.....maybe just the opposite, I can't tell. It seems like forever ago that I had surgery but reality is, it's only been a little over 2 weeks. Overall the pain is decreasing as the days go by and I'm getting closer to actually sleeping through the night. One of the biggest challenges aside from being on crutches is getting cleaned up. It took awhile  but we figured out a way to get me in the shower without killing myself. I' m finally getting some flexibility out of my knee so I can see what's going on with my ankle. In all honesty I really didn't think this surgery was that big of a deal but it began to sink in once I was able to see that side of my ankle.

So at this point I'm couch surfing all day just waiting to go see the doctor on Friday afternoon. I'm more than a little curious as to what we do next. I know I have 6-8 weeks before I can put any weight on my leg so it's more a question of how and when do I start physical therapy.
I had no idea 


Sand issues in Louisville

Mark at Nebraska State Championships

Katie in Louisville

Logan in St.Louis

Ben had a good race in St.Louis

That's all I've got at the moment, just have to see where we are after the doctors visit Friday.


No comments: