cross

cross

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year

It's been a while since I've posted and frankly there's just not too much going on. It took a few weeks but I slowly got more mobile as time went on. November rolled into December and all of the sudden it was nearly Christmas. I really didn't think about how much of a hassle being on crutches was going to be for Christmas shopping, it is a pain. Hard to carry much. We hung out in KC for Christmas and New Years and had a nice time with friends.

Cyclocross is still going at a fever pitch as Nationals is only a week away. The last race in KC is over so now its time for most people to taper. I'll be heading out to Boulder to help out the riders on the CXC  team. It's been a few months since I've been to a race so I'm pretty excited.

Of course I've been watching all the European cross races I can on the internet. Today it was doubly exciting as TREK unveiled the new Boone cyclocross bike. It was made even better when Katie and Sven both won their races.

The new Boone

Katie and Matt Discussing the new bike at the farm
I just like this picture of Mark in the pits

The annual Christmas Picture

Acting like they like each other


Don't forget, this weekend features Supercross Saturday night and World Cup Cross and Sunday!


No comments: