cross

cross

Saturday, March 29, 2008

First Singletrack!

I can't believe I've had this bike for a few weeks now and today was the first ride. It's not that I didn't want to ride it but the trails have just been too wet to ride. Today I ventured out to Minor Park for a ride to test it out. This is really the first time on a full suspension MTB as I've allways thought the hardtail was a faster bike. After today I'm sure glad I have a bike with suspension because the horses were out when the trails were muddy and they made it super rough. I should of spent more time tuning my suspension as it was way too soft but over all I'm impressed.
This is the Highline trail at Minor. The trail looks fast here but there are more than enough technical rock sections to keep you on your toes.
Top of the ridge! Wish I had more time to ride but Eli's soccer game was about to start.