cross

cross

Monday, March 31, 2008

MTB day 2


Since it was suppposed to rain a bunch on Monday I decided to get out on the MTB to do a little more testing. Since my fork and shock were a bit too soft yesterday I decided to bump up the pressure a bit. Problem was I went just a bit too far and it was too stiff. Time to start writing down settings as just a pound of air pressure makes a huge difference in how the shock and fork works.

Rode out to SMP and did a few laps before running into local fast guy Doug Plummer. We got in a few more hot laps before both had to quit and head for home. Rode home for a total of 3.5 hours on the bike. Not too shabby! Two days on the MTB and I'm feeling a bit beat up. Time to hit the road this week with the Tue Crit, Wed hill ride, and the Monthly Thursday TT. Busy week indeed.

No comments: