cross

cross

Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'm a coaches nightmare
















Got a sweet new jersey from the crew at Source Endurance. Interesting construction and fabrics. I guess it's supposed to manage heat better than what most jerseys are made of. Today was a pretty good test and it seems to work. It's made by Hincapie so I guess it's good to support George.

Back to coaching...........as I said it's been difficult to say the least since I started. Since I started working with Adam at Source Endurance it's been race weekends, sickness, and family issues that have made sticking to the training plan difficult. Through it all Adam's been great, making the adjustments when needed and keeping me going forward with what time I've got. Hopefully things will settle down in the next month and we can get on track.














I saw this picture of Steve from the Nature Valley Stage race. I like the new kits, they stand out in the field. It doesn't hurt that the TREK Store Logo really stands out in the pictures!

No comments: