cross

cross

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

KC Crit
















What a fine night for a crit! Mild temps, and a bit of wind made it a very different from the past races. Once again the race was a little bit off due to different agendas for some riders. Some are resting, some training, some a little bit of both. For me it was the last one. I was feeling pretty recovered from the weekend but after 20 min I knew I was on the edge. Pretty amusing riding at the back and chatting with Fuzzy, I don't think I've ever just sat in and goofed off. Overall it was a good night and I got in the ride I wanted. As for the race, I think there were some tired legs out there. Once the break got away the chase didn't seen too spirited. Then again, it's hard to tell from the back!















Had the boys with me again tonight. I spent quite a bit of time looking over at them to see what they were up to while we were racing. Makes it kind of hard to focus on racing when you look over and they are doing what you see in the picture above. Oh well...... boys will be boys!

Results: Chris only had some of the places so I'll give what I have. He missed 4th place so let me know if you know who got 4th.

Revised: Our unknown rider is..........wait for it...............Andy Lucas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Results:

  1. Shadd Smith
  2. Adam Mills
  3. Phil Gronniger
  4. Andy Lucas
  5. David Hedjuk
Points as of 6-30-09

Shadd Smith 60
David Hejduk 21
Brian Bradley 20
Phil Gronniger 18
Brian Jensen 17
Tom Price 13
Mark Cole 11
Joe Schmalz 10
Adam Mills 9
Adam Miller 7
Bill Marshall 5
Stefan Rothe 5
Matt Ankeney 4
Nick Coil 4
Jason Knight 3
Lawrence Simonson 3
Andy Lucas 2
Chris Hall 2
Lyle Reynolds 2
Marlin ? 2
Paul Fancher 2
Patrick Angell 1
Jeff Winkler 1
Jeremy Pych 1
Andrew Coe 1
John Sieczkowski 1
Doug Plummer 1

No comments: