cross

cross

Friday, August 21, 2009

Training for Cross

Seems like every body's talking cross this time of year and the cross specific training is underway. I've been reading Adams blog lately and and the information that he shared about Shadd was made a lot of sense. In the Tue crits I can stay with Shadd on the first attack, usually teh second, but I'm toast by the third. I know I've felt the effect of Shadds 1000+ Watt repeat efforts but it it's interesting to see it in print.

Check out Adams blog for for some info on Joe's training plans for the upcoming cross season. As for me, the cross schedule is close to being written and the corresponding training schedule as well. It's going to be a long cross season and it's going to be very interesting to see how it all works out.
If you're interested in some coaching for cross the crew at Source Endurance is running a Cross Special. Check it out at their website.

2 comments:

Trihardist said...

Just dialed in my training plan for the cross season yesterday afternoon. Knobbies are on the wheels. Can't wait for the DeStad series to kick it off!

TP said...

Just a few more weeks to go. I expect we will see even larger fields at the races this year.

Kudo's to the 360 crew for going out today and working on the course for the first race Sept.19th @swope.