cross

cross

Friday, September 25, 2009

A Week in Photo's

It's been a busy week so I'm going to throw up some photo's from the road. Yes, I'm stepping it up with a lap top for on the road posts.















Made the road trip to PA yesterday/today for some family business. Got in early and got a ride in the PA hills. I really miss the riding out east, lot's of extended climbing. The climb in the picture is from about 2/3 of the way to the top.

















Went to Wed nite cross practice with Pinky. We had a great time and Pinky learned how to dismount and remount, slow but he's getting it. Now all he has to do is learn to get over the barriers. Good group again this week, 80 people or so. Adam threw in a off camber corner this week that gave quite a few people fits. Guess that's why it's called practice, and why there are coaches there.

















Going back to some training like I did a few seasons ago, note the big fattie road tires.
















Seems like a number of people have saved a turtle this year so I guess it was my turn. Since it was on the bike path he was probably pretty safe but I decided to scoot him off to the side and join the club.


When I dropped the boys off at school I noticed that there was only 3 bike in the bike rack. Rode by another school along the Indian Creek bikepath and saw this bike rack. There was another rack just a full behind the school. School near a bikepath=many kids riding bikes, School nowhere near bikepath=very few bikes. I vote for more bikepaths!
Tomorrow there are cross races all over, except where will be. oh well, have fun and I'll be at it next week. Looks to be a true cross weekend with mud and even some cooler temps at the USGP in WI. Good luck to all!


No comments: