cross

cross

Monday, February 8, 2010

Bangles


I'm really at a loss for words on this one. I've been sitting here for a while and I'm just not sure where to start......... Bangles came to us shortly after our first dog passed away. My brother said they had a Lab that they needed to find a home. Seems my niece had allergies to the dog and we should of seen that as suspicious. But we were happy to get a new dog so we brought her into our home. We soon found out that she had a bit of Marley in her and lets say, she was a bit challenged mentally. No matter what we loved her and even more so when we had kids. They would torture her and she wouldn't even whimper, even after they stuck their fingers up her nose when they were tiny. She was with us through most of our 10 years in Cleveland and made the move to Kansas with the family. Through the years the kids grew up and Bangles grew older. Even in her later years, when her movements got slower she was all ways up for chasing the ball and playing with the kids. But now she is gone, and we will all miss her terribly.
Rest in peace my friend, rest in peace................

4 comments:

t-nuts said...

thank you Bangles for being there when I was away from my own dogs, thank you for joining me to sleep the first night I stayed at your house, thank you for the barking, the breath, & all the happiness you radiated. Thank you for always bringing a smile to my face. I'll miss you.

TK

mathgeek said...

Thanks for putting a smile on MY face, TK!

JT said...

I even liked Bangles and Im not a dog lover. Rest In Peace Bangles.

Anonymous said...

She was one of the sweetest dogs I've ever met. I smile thinking of her just chillin in her chair. We will miss her.