cross

cross

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Weekend Olympics


Watched the best Cross Country Ski race yesterday that I've ever seen. The Men's 30K pursuit was awesome, a long race that starts off on classic skis and then switched to skate skis for the last half. While I was watching the race it really reminded me of a bicycle race, attacks, breakaways, blocking, just about everything. In the end there was a solo break and Pinky and I were cheering for the Swede to make it but he got caught just before the finish. But it worked out for the swedes, one of the teammates that was blocking came through with the win while the guy that got caught hung on for the bronze!
Got out for a good ride Saturday, started out on the Starbucks ride and then took off and did my intervals. Rolled back through town with huge snowflakes falling and got home just in time. Today was just a long day on the trainer, good thing I taped some Supercross, Drag Racing, and Nascar.
More snow and cold in the future, hope there's more Cross Country coverage on tv.........

No comments: